Dean J. Favret
1515 Poydras St. Suite 1400
New Orleans, LA 70112
Office Phone: (504)561-1006
- Dean J. Favret was born in New Orleans, Louisiana on January 16, 1963. He attended the University of New Orleans and received his B.A. degree in 1986. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University Law School in 1990.
- Dean is licensed to practice before all Louisiana State and Federal Courts.
- Dean concentrates his practice in representing individuals and families in personal injury and wrongful death litigation, particularly in the areas of Automobile and Trucking Collisions.
- Dean has been lead counsel in over 100 trials in Louisiana Courts.
- In 2012, Dean was lead counsel in a case with a verdict of $3,300,000.00.
- Dean has participated in hundreds of mediations.
- 100% of Dean’s practice is devoted to litigation.
- Flemings v. State, 19 So.3d 1220 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2009)
- Ruffin v. Burton, 34 So.3d 301 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2009)
- Square Deal Siding Co., Inc. v. Thaller, 3 So.3d 71 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2008)
- Stewart v. Ice, 982 So.2d 928 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2008)
- Dali Painting & Contractors, Inc. v. Barbara Enterprises, Inc., 961 So.2d 641 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2007)
- Magee v. Brown, 859 So.2d 720 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2003)
- Molina v. City of New Orleans, 830 So.2d 994 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2002)
- Thomas v. Desire Community Housing Corp., 773 So.2d 755 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2000)
- Gross v. Maison Blanche, Inc., 732 So.2d 147 (La. App. 4th Cir. 1999)
- Coscino v. Louisiana State Boxing and Wrestling Com’n, 718 So.2d 1016 (La. App. 4th Cir. 1998)
- Jeanpierre v. Mikaelian, 709 So.2d 915 (La. App. 4th Cir. 1998)
- Sam v. Jhane Home Health Care Services, Inc., 657 So.2d 559 (La. App. 4th Cir. 1995)
- University of New Orleans, B.A., 1986
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 1990
- 1990, Louisiana and U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Louisiana State, Federal and American Bar Associations
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association.
Peer Rating - BV® Distinguished